*People who are vulnerable, as well as those who live in households with vulnerable members, are asked to stay home and livestream our Sunday service. Also, people who are sick, have traveled to hot-spots, or have been potentially exposed to COVID-19 are asked to stay home and livestream our Sunday service.
May 3 Online live-streaming Sunday Service 10:30 a.m. only
May 4 LifeSpring Offices Open (9 am to 5 pm, Monday - Thursday)
May 9 8 a.m. Men's Breakfast
May 10 *Sunday Services resume** (limited ministries, i.e. no nursery/children’s ministries yet.)
May 13 *Youth Group on Wednesdays resume
May 31 LifeGroups resume
June 14 Children's Ministries resume on Sundays
People will be asked to practice social distancing and follow the Governor's and President's
recommendations for Houses of Worship.
Specifically, we ask that...
- Everyone use hand sanitizer when entering the building.
- People refrain from shaking hands and other forms of personal contact.
- 6’ of vacant space between people other than family members.
Additional measures include the following:
- Communion and offering trays will not be passed. These items will be on tables around the auditorium.
- People are encouraged not to gather or congregate in the lobby.
- People are encouraged not to wander, but stay in place within the building.
- Masks are certainly welcome and encouraged.
- There will be no Nursery or kids classes at this time but will RESUME JUNE 14th.